Canada is Free and Freedom is Its Nationality

Sir Wilfrid Laurier

Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Infidel Blogger Awards

The Infidel Blogger Awards: Welcome Thought Criminals, Kuffars & Apostates to The Infidel Blogger Awards 2nd Edition!

For the record, my nominations are:

Best Overall International - Binks of Free Canuckistan. He doesn't do as much original writing as some but his blog is the most useful.

Best Overall Canadian - Ezra Levant for his long posts.

Favourite Non-Politically Correct MSM Pundit - Mark Steyn. In actual point of fact I take issue with some of Styen's stuff but I read him the most and he can be entertaining.

Most Despised Politically Correct MSM Pundit - No nominations from me so far.

Blogger or Pundit Most Likely to be Charged with Hate Crime - Kathy Shaidle, this was obvious to almost everyone. Not my favourite blogger but the right pick for this category.

Biggest Pro-Censorship ****** in the Known Universe - Jennifer Lynch. Parochial I know what with some of the censorship going on in the world but... this is a Canadian focused contest.

If you have not yet nominated someone, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment