Canada is Free and Freedom is Its Nationality

Sir Wilfrid Laurier

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

News for Now

I see Britain has never really gotten over it's colonial ambitions. They may not rule the world of arms but they think they can rule the world of thought. Good luck guys.

I am now a World Youth Alliance member. Eat your hearts out pro-choice, feminists, you won't get me. I am now a fighter for the opposite side and if you say that I am a weak minded Barbie doll female prepare to be disproven. Vigorously.

And speaking of feminists... "I should have ditched feminism for love, children and baking" The tyranny of traditions made by bigoted misogynists might not be so tyrannical after all...

Inquiring minds want to know. How can one be prohibited from publishing anything that might belittle someone else, and then say that nothing in this law restricts the exercise of free of expression. Didn't Orwell have a word for that... (Section 14 btw)

"discrimination is about attitudes... and transformation. It's not only about due process." Anyone else feeling a little sick to the stomach? This is not funny. It is sick, it is sad, it is scary. To misquote Chesterton "Our masters could, and probably will, put thought control into an immediate practical programme while we are all discussing the dreadful danger of somebody else putting it into a distant Utopia." - GK's Weekly, 1/17/31

The Ultimate Man's Survival Guide. Haven't read the book myself, but it sure sounds like something I would like my future husband to keep beside his bed. Guess what guys, if anyone wants to court me and forgets to hold the door, he might be wasting his time. If I keep writing provocative articles self-defence and gun know-how might come in handy to.

The Link Master for all the links I didn't post.

1 comment:

  1. I can't make any of these links work! Please fix.

    ReplyDelete