Canada is Free and Freedom is Its Nationality

Sir Wilfrid Laurier

Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Moon

An article I wrote at the request of MercatorNet. For the record, it was not my first choice of topics but..

"The idea of vampire romance literature has always appealed to me about as much as a prolonged visit to the dentist; avoid if at all possible. Unfortunately it was not possible, so I settled down to watch New Moon in a mood that just about matched the warm and slightly flat Ginger Ale I took in with me for sustenance. Things did not improve. I usually come out of the dentist feeling better than I walked out of that movie theatre. At the very least I don't feel as nauseated....."

Read the rest of the article here. http://www.mercatornet.com/articles/view/new_moon/

No comments:

Post a Comment