Canada is Free and Freedom is Its Nationality

Sir Wilfrid Laurier

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hating Haters

I am sure that in one of my "Polite Behaviour 101" classes that my Mother gave it was decided that saying "I told you so" was a no-no.

Sorry Mom, but I have to say it.


Accusing people of anti-semitism is hate speech. Or would be if some people had their way. I told you so.

By the way and for the record, this antagonism to "hate", just "hate", is logical and existential nonsense. Much like the tolerance good/intolerance bad thing which is also popular. Let me lay it out.

If you want to effectively love good you need to hate evil.
If you want to effectively love truth you need to hate lies.
If you want to effectively love tolerance you need to hate intolerance.
And if you want to effectively love love you need to hate hate.

If you love life, you need to hate murder.

Does that answer your question Omar Ha-Redeye? Civil rights started pushing hate when they started pushing love and passion for justice.

Let's start being more specific with our words.

No comments:

Post a Comment